Monday, January 26, 2015

The Patriots Balls

As suspicion and questions continue to grow regarding the under-inflated footballs of the New England Patriots at this year's AFC Championship Game, I began to wonder whether the media had anything of more significance to report beside this soft balls rubbish!

I do not care whether the Patriots men have small balls or blue balls, I simply fail to see why this matter has sparked such national debates and massive media coverage.

I suppose if the NBA encountered a deflated basketballs situation, it would become a big balls matter, or if the PGA Tour did, it would be a hard balls or a Tiger Woods knocking his balls around matter, which would ultimately become a downright dirty balls matter! However, this is simply a... I don't give a fuck about them balls matter! In fact, I could Barely Blink at this ballsy bullshit!

Copyright © 2015 Barely Blink. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment